Tecó

+387-36-320-123

Stjepana Radića 39, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina, 88000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bar and restaurant serving vegan burger, bruschetta, hummus, cakes, salads and smoothies. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Mediterranean, Bakery, European, Non-veg

First Review by McVegan01

An oasis in a food desert - Edit

SO glad we made the effort to walk out of town to get here. It's located near the university campus, and on a Sunday morning was full of students.

Space for laptops, as well as power and an open wifi network. Nice seating indoors and semi-outdoors. My friends and I ended up staying for *five hours* reading and nibbling.

The veggie burger is beetroot based and very good. It comes with greek yoghurt, so ask for it without to veganise. We had oddly yellow hummus on the side.

They have several smoothies, all with plant milks. The 'funky' with wild berries is *delicious*. They all contain agave instead of honey (a sweet surprise for Bosnia). They have soya milk for the coffees, and I had a really nice cappucino.

Their cake menu was out of date, but I was gobsmacked when they told us they have three vegan cakes! They're more like tarts, with a nut-based crust and fruit-based cream filling. We had raspberry and blueberry flavours; they were really good.

They also have a huge tea selection. And the music was good.

Pros: Good food, Great space and vibe, Open on a Sunday

Cons: Not central

Good food - poor service - Edit

We had a burger, some hummus and pitta chips, a smoothie and some cheesecake - all were really good quality.

The place itself is also a very nice, with outdoor seats and great music.

Service was poor - the waiters/waitresses were friendly, but innatentive and it was a constant struggle to get their attention as they were sitting down and chatting with other customers/workers in between.

However, given the lack of options in Mostar this place is certainly worth a visit.

Pros: Food, Atmosphere

Cons: Service

Return to Mostar Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tecó closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.