Tea Leaf Salad and Avocado Salad

• Market-vendor Market Vendor
  • Vegan
  • ( 4 reviews )

Pai Walking Street, Pai, Thailand

Sells food with tea leaf salad, including tea leaf salad only or with avocado in pita bread and salad rolls. Open Mon-Sat 5:30pm-10:30pm.

First Review by minhnguyen

RonaldinhoEdmondaõ

Points +690

10 Aug 2020

Avocado salad in pitta was delicious, big portion

Heading says it all really. This was the only thing I tried but it was huge, delicious and wasn't overly expensive for its size and quality.

Pros: Excellent food, Big portions

valepaz

Points +226

29 Feb 2020

Not a tealeaf salad

This typical dish from Myanmar is one of my favourites and after a month in Myanmar I came to Pai, saw this stall and was so excited to fin tealeaf salad I had to try it, but I was disappointed, they barely put any tea leaves or seasoning, so it’s actually just cabbage

Tempehsenemy

Points +60

26 Feb 2020

Huge salad for fair price

We had the Avocado Tea Leaf salad which was huge and filling but the dressing tasted a bit bald. Just some lemon or a bit more vinegar would make it taste way better, if you'll tell them I'm sure they do it for you😄the price was fair it was a really huge portion and they also topped with with half a big avoo.

minhnguyen

Points +1016

28 Dec 2019

Huge pita

The pita was huge. The salad was great although it's not totally Burmese tea leaf salad. They even added tofu in the salad. I was actually full with one huge portion. One tea leaf salad with pita costs 80B.

Pros: Huge portion

Return to Pai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tea Leaf Salad and Avocado Salad closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.