Tea Kettle Cafe

Contact 406-892-2858

420 Nucleus Ave, Columbia Falls, Montana, USA, 59912

Serves meat, vegan options available. A simple place making fusion noodle and rice bowls. Flexible menu makes it easy to mix-and-match to get the selections you want. Items from India, Mexico, China, Thailand, and other regions. Open Tue-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Charlie Behrens

Great food and really nice staff! - Edit

My family and I ate here while on vacation in Glacier national park. The food was delicious and they had lots of options for varied diets (vegan, vegetarian, meat). The staff was very nice and let us sample food and told us about their other favorite healthy restaurants in the area. I ordered a noodle bowl with tofu, rice noodles, and green curry and it was great! I would definitely come back here if I'm ever in glacier again and would totally recommend to anyone else visiting the area!

Really like this place! - Edit

After several days in Glacier Park, this place was a wonderful find. Loved all of the international options. Big helpings with nuanced flavors. They even had kombucha to wet our tired whistles. Friendly helpful folks who really understand food. Yum!

Pros: Delicious vegan choices, Big portions , Nice people

Cons: A bit small, so I hope they grow

Return to Columbia Falls Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tea Kettle Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.