• Taylor Made Cafe

Beer/Wine
Delivery
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ask to make your dish vegan. Website menu does not show the daily changing vegan special, so check facebook. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-4:00pm.

Venue map for Taylor Made Cafe
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by TamaraSSeely

MCZaros

Points +2747

01 Sep 2023

Basic. Lots of Options.

The food wasn’t bad my any means, it just needs some elevation. My wrap was super simple and felt like something I could make at home. I appreciate that most things can be modified to be made vegan, but I think it comes at flavor’s expense.

Sjjk12

Points +1077

13 Jan 2023

Quite the counter of sweets and snacks!

I went here by accident looking for a coffee shop, when in reality I figured out I actually needed a snack! I had one of their vegan options, a homemade banana oat raisin cookie, which was great. Low in sugar and incredible cinnamon flavor. Would like to come back and try one of their entrees, which can all be made vegan.

Updated from previous review on 2023-01-13

Pros: Homemade snacks and protein bars

healthymomof3

Points +16

02 Mar 2018

Great Vegan Meal

Had one of their daily specials. It was a sweet potato salad. Excellent. My husband had the vegan bean burrito. Very good as well. They can substitute meat for vegan chicken.

mikey725

Points +196

09 Apr 2016

good find!

Just in town for the weekend, used our happy cow app and found this little gem. We really enjoyed the bean burritos! Very tasty and filling. Impressive looking menu.

Pros: tasty food , veg options

Cons: little pricey

TamaraSSeely