American
Fast food
Juice bar
Take-out
Indonesian

Indonesian and western food menu with pizza, burger, tofu scramble, pancake, and more. Owner speaks English. Reported fully vegan June 2022. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

Venue map for Tasty Vegan
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by yennhi

deepananwani

Points +476

22 Feb 2024

Quiet & calm

We feel a little spoilt in Bali going from one completely vegan place to another and not having to think or second guess what we’re eating.
Tasty Vegan was lovely - green and lush and quiet and calming interiors. Their complimentary pumpkin soup was fresh and beautiful as were the other dishes we tried (curried hotdog and Mei goreng). Even the simple cookie they served with coffee was so delicious!

guybraverman

Points +605

22 Jan 2024

Positive energy

Had breakfast here 3 mornings in a row, love this place! The vibe here is very chill, calming and accommodating. The ladies who run the place are the sweetest souls on earth. The food is amazing! I read the previous review talking about bland food, completely disagree and I tasted half their menu. This place is rare in the sense that they do not over salt their dishes and allow their guests to enjoy the beautiful flavors of Bali’s natural products. I see that as a good thing! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ #Veganuary

lydiab96

Points +397

09 Jan 2024

Really disappointed

I was recommended this restaurant by a friend who had really enjoyed it last summer. Unfortunately I was very disappointed by the quality of the food. It tasted very bland and the veg looked they had come straight out of a frozen bag.

I assumed I was just ordering badly and so ate here 3 times but it did not improve.

The free pumpkin soup was a highlight as was the location. But otherwise I wouldn’t recommend.

Pros: Atmosphere, Location, Free soup

Cons: Lumpy smoothie, Bland food

TabithaA

Friendly service

plantsandgoodvibes

Points +202

29 Dec 2023

Really delicious food but…

Food was delicious and on that basis alone I’d recommend. However, there is a small pond with large fish and a turtle in. Does not seem like a lot of room for the size of the animals and I don’t think a vegan restaurant should have fish at all.

Pros: Delicious food, friendly staff, Good portions

Cons: Fish kept in small pond

jonathan0391

HollyShellard

Points +581

18 Dec 2023

Super vegan!

I've stopped by Tasty Vegan two or three times so far this week and I'll certainly be back!

The little restaurant is in what feels like a jungle oasis, you step behind the wall and follow the path under the trees and through the shrubs to the tables, where you are cosily surrounded by greenery.

The staff are lovely, and if you make it to the back of the place you'll see a TV screen showing a fully vegan TV channel, informing you of all the breaking vegan news from across the world, whether that's animal liberation or policy changes to promote plant-based eating.

I sat one day and worked away in the peace and tranquility of the forrest and the wifi was strong and they have several power points around the place, hidden under the vines.

The noodle soup was bountifully filled with vegetables and topped with a little bolognaise and two bolognaise filled dumplings which were sumptuous! I'd easily have this every day! The staff were also kindly offering complimentary pumpkin soup to all the diners.

I went back a few days later, having dreamt of their black charcoal waffles. To be honest, charcoal is a bit of a gimmick in Seminyak. Everything seems to have it in. It's all a bit of hype. I think I would have prefered plain, non-charcoal, waffles, but that's on me. The fruit was delicious, and honestly there wasn't anything wrong with the waffles, they just had a bit of a sandy after taste from the charcoal. Again, my bad. Next time I'll opt for the pancake.

I can also vouch for their cookies which I've had several times and they also have beautiful tea pots for your morning brew too!

Highly recommend this place as a little vegan oasis!

Pros: Fully vegan, Vegan TV channel, Delicious food and friendly staff

Joe“Weltbummler”

Points +13

14 Dec 2023

Very tasty! Worth going!

Absolutely incredible food! Very tasty, very cheap and super staff!

Even it is not easy to find! Don't give up and go there! It is absolutely worth

Pros: Good food, tasty drinks and good price

Julie_loves_animals

Points +95

25 Nov 2023

Vegan in Seminyak

Good pumpkin soup. Veggies were fresh. Food was a bit bland.

Pros: Garden seating

DevGoonesh

Points +158

24 Nov 2023

Foods are 100% matching with the place's name

Perfect food, happy and smiling people around. Definitely coming back again

Pros: nearby, optimum prices, happy stuff

Veggiesbyjamie

Points +87

15 Nov 2023

Food poisoning

We just ate there and had food poisoning after .😒such a shame because I love to support an all vegan place like this and the stuff was so nice. Food was okay, I didn’t expect this.

dansta540

Points +362

12 Nov 2023

Tasty

Good vegan food. Really nice location in a beautiful garden.
The price is also fine.

Pros: Location, Food & price, Staff

DeborahHill

Points +34

01 Nov 2023

Great vegan food

Ate here 4 times in 3 days while in Bali recently. Lovely little outdoor location with running water and tranquil environment not far off the main road. All food comes with pictures and the price includes tax so you know what you are up for. Everything I ate was really nice but the vegan omelette was amazing - huge serving and so tasty, could happily have eaten that every meal and will certainly be going back for that when next in Bali. Staff friendly and really could not fault the place.

Updated from previous review on 2020-03-11

Pros: Generous servings for very modest prices

HappyAussieDylan

Points +292

29 Oct 2023

Solid vegan food

Took the kids here one night when we had our family bali trip. All vegan. Cute little place nestled between trees and candle lit dinner. Taste was good without being amazing. We’ll priced snd mods enjoyed some desert. Had the noodles and a few Nasi Campurs.

Pros: Cruelty free😄

hellenae

Points +145

08 Oct 2023

Be careful, we had a very bad food poisoning

The staff was wonderful, the food quite tasty, unfortunately we all had a bad food poisoning soon after eating lunch there, so be careful.

Veggiesbyjamie

15 Nov 2023

Damn, we just ate there and had the same thing.😒such a shame because I love to support an all vegan place like this

RodneyPatrick

Points +32

19 Sep 2023

Tasty is tasty

Blink and you miss it Warung, down a Gang just off the main Street. But definitely worth the search. Once you’ve been, you’ll easily find it again. And you will want to. Super good food, lovely juices, and C H E A P ! One of my regular go-tos in Bali.

Updated from previous review on 2023-09-19

Pros: Satay, Mutuburak (spelling ?), Ambience

Cons: None, Nil, Zero

Orion

Points +1415

07 Sep 2023

Best frozen bowl so far

Delivered on a the frozen dragonfruit bowl and came with complimentary pumpkin soup.
Nice people

NatalieHarris0501

Points +52

26 Aug 2023

The best vegan restaurant in the world

They are called tasty vegan for a reason!
The food is really good, the dishes are big and for a good price! It's a really nice place to sit or takeaway via Grab. The best part is that they host you really nice and the workers are very friendly.
They make western & local food.
Tasty Vegan - open a branch in Israel please! 🩷🥰
We highly recommend😊

Pros: Really good food , Good value for the money , Lovely hoats

DebraPattiLawson

03 Sep 2023

What’s the address ? The review above says it’s not at listed location? Thank you

norwegianvegan

Points +1891

25 Aug 2023

Lovely restaurant

Hidden away in a corner, this is a lovely garden restaurant. The food was good, and the staff friendly.

NB: My review is from December 2017.

evitapetita

Points +153

24 Aug 2023

Best homemade vegan restaurant in town

Food was delicious and eating in the garden next to the fountain was amazing. The food was really fresh and very nice quality. We loved that place by the way. Staff so friendly. So many options and really good prices

Pros: Food , Staff, Prices

VeganMuffin

Points +383

15 Aug 2023

All vegan garden setting

I was excited to eat here because it's close to my hotel. I love all vegan restaurants, especially on vacation. Unfortunately they burn so much incense all over the restaurant that I had to get my food to go and it melted. Staff were really sweet and I wish I could have stayed but my eyes were watering.

NOCCOorange

Points +90

30 Jul 2023

Very tasty

Cool location in the nature, friendly service and delicious food

Pros: Vegan

Witticisms76

Points +38

11 Jul 2023

Great food- gorgeous location!

Amazingly delicious juices and fresh made food - tempeh and tofu mixes and dishes. Fresh coconut ice cream and oh my gosh pumpkin soup!

Pros: Variety , Dessert, Atmosphere

laurenkelly.g

Points +133

05 Jul 2023

Wholesome & tasty

First place we ate at upon arriving in Bali ~ such a serene place to ground into the land and fill our bellies with some wholesome and tasty vegan food 💛

Pros: Fully vegan, Very welcoming and friendly staff, Beautiful and peaceful location

FoodLovingVegan

Points +171

01 Jul 2023

Great food delivered

Really enjoyed the sate, spring rolls, mie goreng and nasi goreng oriental wifi h we had delivered to our villa in Seminyak on Gojek.

Pros: Mie goreng, Sate , Nasi goreng oriental

BeckyTull

Points +23

29 Jun 2023

Yum

This place is very simple but the food is delicious. Small spot tucked in a tranquil corner garden with a koi pond and a turtle. The pancake is HUGE and the healthy drink was delicious. I highly recommend the iced macchiato, delicious. Super nice people running it, a simple Diamond in the rough

Pros: Banana pancake, Iced Macchiato , Healthy juices

marshininamina

Points +680

14 Jun 2023

Very nice place

We order by gojek some food and it was nice!
The spring rolls, tempeh mendoan and martabal were so so good!!

The pancake there is delicious as well
Juices are good too!

So nice to find places like that around the city!

Pros: Fully vegan, Nice outside area