Tasty Vegan

Jl. Raya Basangkasa, Gg, Dewata No. 15B, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia, 80361

Vegan and organic food. The owner speaks English. Video directions: www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB4lFVLGLsA - the easiest way to make sure not to miss it is the "babar cafe" just after the entrance. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Fast food, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Indonesian

First Review by yennhi

Fantastic place - Edit

Relaxing place. Owner super nice and friendly . Very good and tasty food , also cheap . A small paradise .

nice place - Edit

It's a lovely garden with just 2-3 tables, quiet and peaceful atmosphere. Food is simple and delicious, choices are mainly Indonesian style food.
Tasty juices :)

Favourite - Edit

My partner and I loved this place so much we went back three nights in a row. Decent portions and sooooo cheap. We ate for well under AUD $20 combined. The staff are super friendly too. Don't go past the Mie Goreng and sate - they were our staple. Can't wait to return :)

Very Good! - Edit

Maybe not easy to find, but it's worth to Walk the dark way! The Food was very good, freshly cooked and well priced! Definitely recommend it:)

the best satay - Edit

All vegan, well priced, friendly owner, beautiful location.

Cons: none

I WILL NEVER STOP CRAVING THIS FOOD! - Edit

The food here is enough for me to come back to Bali alone! The owner is super lovely and you can tell he takes pride in his food and everything, had so many good meals here, wish I could order right now!

Heaven - Edit

Not that hard to find with google maps and if you know what to look for. And definatly worth because the food is HEAVENLY! Must try the mushroom steak, the owner is also super nice!

Pros: Great food, Livingroom vibe, Nice owner

Cons: Maybe hard to find?

Lovely, small vegan place - Edit

Lovely, peaceful place to rest a little bit. I was the only one but that didn't matter, the owner is great. Ordered the gado-gado which was very nice, only the tofu was a little bit too soft. Came back the day after for some pisang goreng which was a plate full!

Best Vegan food in Seminyak - Edit

Little tricky to find but definately worth it. I used Google maps but there is a YouTube video on their Facebook page. The Sate is so good, and the vegan ice cream is good too,nice friendly owner and good value for money.

Pros: Good food, Quiet

Cons: Little hard to find

Feels like someone's home - Edit

A bit hard to find but worth it. Sit down in a private little jungle garden and enjoy the good food. From what we could see it seemed like one guy was doing everything. Taking orders, cooking, serving etc. it felt as if we were sitting in his home garden. I'd give it another star if they added a few signs to help us find it and put just a tad more energy into the decor.

Pros: feels like home

Cons: hard to find

Excellent home cooking - Edit

Very delicious food and peaceful home garden. Try their sate, fried banana and ice cream, super yummy! The sign "tasty vegan" is small and easily missed. It is near to Dewata villas.

Amazing Vegan Indo Food - Edit

Lovely little green sanctuary away from the Main Street. Lovely service, yummy food at a cheap price. Will go back here every time I'm in Bali, businesses like this deserve our support.

Pros: Friendly , Cheap, Great Tasting Food

breakfast heaven - Edit

I went here for breakfast. They made me pancakes that were not on the menu. Very tasty. With vegan coconut ice cream too. Staff friendly. A little hard to fined

Me pareció cerrado. Fui y aquello estaba muerto. - Edit

Lo sé! Lo sé! No cuadra con las opiniones aquí escritas, tipo: el mejor lugar para comer! , pero yo fui a la una del medio día de ayer 22 Noviembre y es que ni supieron que estuve ahí y saqué fotos. No me inspiró confianza y gire sobre mis talones y me fui.
El lugar triste y oscuro, vacío y la verdad no me apetecía nada ponerme a dar voces a ver si salía alguien.

Peaceful, and tasty food - Edit

This place was lovely, a quiet green haven away from the craziness of Kuta. The food was very affordable, cheapest restaurant we ate at in Bali and it was very tasty. We watched the YouTube video and it was helpful to find the place down the alley. Easy to find the right road to turn down as Google maps location is correct and there is now a Tasty Vegan sign on the corner.

Pros: Cheap price, good food, nice ambiance, quiet area

tasty vegan omg - Edit

The food was delicious and the gentleman running the place was lovely. We had satay and nasi goreng and both were absolutely lovely. Would come here again.

PLSSSS CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!!!! - Edit

Such an amazing jewel i found. The food tastes veryvery good and is cheap too. The location has an awsome atmossphereAnd the owners are sooo friendly and nice.Pls watch the video of the link on trip advisor to find this place easier.

Pros: delicious food , perfect atmossphere , friendly ow

Cons: none

Amazing Food - Edit

We had pizza and fried noodles both were amazing align with fresh juices.

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tasty Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.