CLOSED: Tasty Plants

• Vegan
    ( 1 review )

778-998-2783

822 St Laurence St, Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada, V3J6G8

Now sells chilled and frozen meals with pre-order call-in required -- see its webpage for details. Formerly Vegan Devour and as of Feb 2016 no longer offering dine-in. Tasty Plants products are also available at the Coquitlam and Port Moody Farmers Markets and Pomme Natural Market Port Coquitlam. Also has a pop-up at 1022 Mainland St, Vancouver, serving hot vegan lunches from Mon-Fri. Confirmed closed, Feb 2018.

1 Review

First Review by scocasso

Great Food Great Service - Edit

This review is for: ordering lunches for deliver to my children's schools. They thought it was really good and want to have it again. The granola bars were "awesome" and the lentil loaf "yummy".

I, myself, found the service to be excellent. Seeing as it is a new business and they're still working out the kinks etc., all went very smoothly. I look forward to further supporting their business and will update this review as we gain more experience with them, but so far, so good!
Updated from previous review on Friday November 27, 2015

2016 Update: we've now tried various products and they've all been very delicious!

Pros: Very tasty!, Healthy and vegan ingredients, Local to ME!

Cons: Can't stop eating, Wanna kidnap owner to keep in my kitchen

Return to Coquitlam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Tasty Plants closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.