Tasty House II

631-277-0002

318 E Main St, East Islip, New York, USA, 11730

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chinese takeout with vegetarian menu including imitation meats. Vegan choices are not labeled, so please ask. Online ordering available.

Categories: Ovo, Chinese, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by AesopAmesiac

order vegan off the vegetarian menu - Edit

Not a place you'd want to dine in but great for takeout. Their general Tso Tofu is really good and the vegetarian chicken (seitan) is nice with mixed vegetables and brown rice.

Pros: online ordering / delivery

LIARS - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM - Edit

They served me real meat more than once, after I very thoroughly made sure that what they would serve me was from the veg menu, they serve me straight up animal meat. This wasn't a mistake. This was a deliberate farce they used to inflate the price of their food. They lied to me, lied to all of you who have ordered, and forced me to be responsible for suffering I go out of my way to avoid. I trusted them, and had no reason not to, and now, my vow of three years has been broken. Not once in that time have I eaten meat by accident. Not once. They have zero respect for the lifestyle, and don't deserve any of your money. Please only call this place to complain.

Pros: none

Cons: THEY SERVED MEAT WHEN I SAID NOT TO, THEY ARE NOT VEG FRIENDLY, THEY SHOULDNT BE ON THIS SITE

Return to East Islip Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tasty House II closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.