Tasty Harmony

Contact 970-689-3234

160 W Oak St, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA, 80524

Vegetarian and vegan food in a relaxed atmosphere. Mostly vegan except honey and possible some breads and butter in dishes - check with your server. Varied menu with dishes like tempeh reuben, jackfruit bbq sandwich, Caesar salad, fried chik'n, gravy, plus some big & small plates and salads. Open Tue-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Mexican

First Review by jdame

My Favorite Restaurant - Edit

Even the most veg-friendly restaurants in FOCO normally only have a handful of completely vegan options. That's not this restaurant at all! The few dishes that do have dairy in them are clearly marked, otherwise everything else is vegan. The food is incredibly delicious and very varied. The atmosphere is great, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They have breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert options. There's something for everyone here- even my meat-eating friends and family like to eat here.

Pros: Delicious food, Helpful staff, Great atmosphere

Cons: The wait can be a bit long, Hot spot for screaming babies, -

great taste! - Edit

Large menu, almost everything is vegan. I got the burrito, it was out of this world! The restaurant was super busy so our meal took a while, but our waitress gave us a free cookie for waiting, it was such a sweet gesture and the cookie was delicious! We also got the lemon lavender cake, BEST DESERT I HAVE EVER HAD!!

LOVE this place! - Edit

Almost everything on the menu is vegan. The Kentucky Fried Freedom is the best seitan I have had. The nachos topped with jackfruit were divine, and the Philly French Dip was amazing. They also have a great 'build your own' bowl option where you can choose your protein, toppings and sauce. The Samurai Bowl with crusted tempeh was fantastic. I have only been in FOCO for 1 1/2 months, and I have eaten here at least a dozen times. The waitstaff are attentive and knowledgeable, and the atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable. If you haven't given Tasty Harmony a try, you are missing out!,

Pros: Great Food, Great Service, Great Variety

Cons: a little pricey

Great Vegan Eats - Edit

Incredibly vegan friendly pace. Your friends who may not share similar dietary convictions will feel equally welcome and satisfied with the options on the compassionate menu. Worth every penny. Currently, I'm obsessed with their curry. A-maz-ing. I'll keep coming back and bring my friends too.

Pros: Compassionate menu, Varied menu options, Great service

Our new favorite place to go! - Edit

Lots of great vegan options, delicious food, friendly waitstaff, good vibe. What's not to like! Everything we've tried has been great.....but the burger gets my vote for best all time vegan burger! Even on chilly days when the sun is shining....you can sit outside and bring your pups. So glad to have found this place. We've only lived here 3 weeks have already been there too many times to count. Try the Kentucky Fried Freedom plate...and the chocolate peanut butter pie.....delish!

Pros: Great food, Nice vibe, Friendly staff

all vegan! - Edit

The only non-vegan item is a bread everything else is now vegan. Nice broad menu from salads to tempeh reubens. Ordered a jackfruit bbq sandwich, Caesar salad, and macro salad. Really great food.

Great choice - Edit

This place was great! I got the Kentucky Fried Freedom, a southern style plate. It was delicious. I liked the fried chik'n, gravy, and greens especially. The mashed potatoes and black eyed peas were okay. This meal was very filling, and I didn't even finish it all. My husband got the Heart of Provence. The flavor combination was so, so good and savory, I was kinda jealous of his plate. He finished all of it. The atmosphere was pretty relaxed even though we came in 30 minutes til closing. Prices were a bit higher than my husband likes ($14ish for an entree) but I thought it was a decent price for the quality. I definitely recommend this place.

Pros: Vegan options, Gluten free options, Deliciousness

Cons: Price

Contributions +501

Very Impressed! - Edit

We ate here twice while on vacation and loved the food both times. The food we got was to go, but it was packaged very well and the staff was quite friendly. The food, though, was amazing! We loved the French Philly sandwich so much that we both got it the second time we went. Definitely would go back here. My only complaint is that they're not completely vegan, even though they could easily be.

Pros: Almost Completely Vegan, Friendly Staff

Great place 02/28/2015 - Edit

Highly recommended. My wife and I visited there today, I ordered the Kentucky fried plate, my wife ordered the soup of the day (tortilla), desert was the lemon- lavender sugar cookie and the raw German chocolate pie. Everything was great! The server was very knowledgable. We will go again when we are in northern Colorado.

Pros: Selection, Quality, Vegan!

Finally, a Vegan Restaurant! - Edit

First time visiting Tasty Harmony. Best Vegan food I've ever had and am pleased that we live close enough to visit many more times eating out.
Eating here is inspiring for our taste buds and of course our better health. And if inclined to have wine or a beer, they serve that too, besides Vegan Smoothies!
On the menu from starters to the desserts, it's all Vegan. Try their Chocolate Chili!

Pros: Excellent Vegan food, Excellent infomative staff, Very affordable

Very happy I came Here - Edit

It's my first time in Fort Collins and there was hippie people everywhere I was really impressed. Came to this restaurant because it was vegan and I follow vegan guidelines so it was a match made for me. I ordered the Reuben sandwich with black bean soup. I also got a glass of ricemilk and I absolutely love ricemilk. I thought the bean soup was too bean tasting like straight out of the can. I didn't like my sandwich at all, I ate around the edges. I freaking loved this place though, I personally should've got something I knew I would like instead of just trying something new. I just sat there and admired the people and the decor, I do love tea cups.

Pros: Tea cups, Hippie people, RICEMILK

Cons: Rueben sandwich, Bland soup, Too much cinniamon on my chai I choked

awsome place to have good food - Edit

located in a good place, great eats went there a couple of times in which they have changed their menus over but every time I went there the food was amazingly good and I won't feel bad afterwards, I mainly order raw dishes but even cooked food is amazing also, I love there nachos, raw noodles, smoothies, deserts, salads

Outstanding food, not price - Edit

Tasty Harmony is excellent, sources local and organic foods, etc—but I rarely visit here unless I feel like I just found $100 on the street. Sadly it is rather out of my price range... don't visit here if you're adverse to dropping a week's food budget in one meal; alack!

Pros: Excellent food, Local sources

Cons: High price, Not-friendly staff

Very tasty indeed - Edit

As a vegan who eats gluten free, I am used to having very few choices when I go out -- usually only one or two items on the menu. But at Tasty Harmony I was overwhelmed by the cornucopia of options. The menu is almost entirely vegan and mostly gluten free (they very clearly identify menu items that contain dairy or are not gluten free). They even have gluten free beer. I had tempeh fajitas, and they were awesome. I will definitely be back to sample more of their extensive menu.

Highly recommended!

Pros: Great atmosphere, Great food, Lots of gluten-free options

Cons: Can get busy

Return to Fort Collins Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tasty Harmony closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.