First Review by happyowl

Vegan donuts! - Edit

I was so excited to hear about this place offering vegan donuts! I just had to try them. The day I stopt by they were having a sale so I decided to get one of every flavor and share them with some friends at home. The taste was very authentic so that was a big plus! They were pretty dry though.. not sure if it was because of the fact that we didn't eat them right away, or maybe because they were on sale for a reason.. I would give them another try later on but for the price of these I did expect a bit softer donuts.

Pros: VEGAN DONUTS!, authentic taste

Cons: expensive, a bit dry

no donuts - Edit

The three of us went here only one week after the first review, asked for vegan donuts and they had none. They didn't even have the nonvegan donuts. Why they name the place ' tasty donuts while they don't sell any? I wouldn't know but it was a huge disappointment.

Cons: no donuts

Tasty! - Edit

This place has just recently decided to offer vegan donuts and I couldn't be happier! There are 4 donuts: 2 regular and 2 with filling. The regular white one and the filled apple cinnamon are my favourites. The regular one is better when you leave it out for a while so the hard sugary layer becomes sticky, but that's my personal preference. Yum!

Pros: Tasty, Vegan is clearly labeled

Cons: More expensive than regular donuts (around €2,50)

Return to Amsterdam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tasty Donuts & Coffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.