Tasty Bakehouse

• Bakery Bakery
Contact 08-83535001

695c Burbridge Rd, West Beach, Adelaide, South Australia, 5024

Bakery offers a few vegan choices such as bread, rolls, finger buns and vegetarian pasties. Has soy milk for coffee and hot chocolate. Uses vegetable-based margarine. Open Mon-Sat 6:30am-5:00pm, Sun 7:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by kellievegchick

Pies were Cold, Owner Rude! - Edit

I ordered a Steak and Kidney Pie, the pie was cold in the middle.

The owner was an absolute pig when I politely complained about it. He said his oven must not be working.

Sorry but you need to get a much better attitude mate. Customers are your king and a bad experience will travel through all their contacts quickly!

Pros: None, The Pie was Cold, The owner was rude

Cons: As Above

Glad to have found this place! - Edit

Another reviewer bagged this place because they didn't have soy milk for their coffee, but I'm glad that didn't put me off from going here. We visited this place out of curiosity, since it's close to home, and I was happy to find that they have vegan finger buns. My old favourite! We bought a whole bag. They also have vegan pasties, which were delicious!

We have already been to this place another two times since out first visit, timing it so that we can get the end-of-day specials.

Pros: cheap, end-of-day markdowns = bargains, vegan finger buns

Cons: more vegan choices would be good, not exactly healthy

Seriously??!!!! - Edit

I can't believe these guys have gotten onto happy cow - they don't even have soy milk as an option for coffee or hot chocolates!! i was told that there is no market for using soy milk and they just end up throwing it out. Do they even know what vegan means???

Return to Adelaide Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tasty Bakehouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.