Taste of West Africa

Contact 910-779-2375

107 Person St, Fayetteville, North Carolina, USA, 28301

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers many vegetarian dishes, including rice dishes, stews, salads, and sides like plantains and root vegetables. Most entrees come with vegetables. Soy options. Tue-Thu 11:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, African, Ghanaian, Non-veg

First Review by Shereewolfe

so good!!!!! - Edit

Delicious! We're vegan and tho you have to look quite a bit they have some vegan options. We did the spinach get with black eyed peas rice and mixed vegetables....delicious!! We def underestimated the area for any vegan options. But were pleasantly surprised.

Pros: vegan

Pleasant Surprise - Edit

We went looking for something a little different, but we brought friends who were hesitant about being so adventurous. We almost didn't go in, but once we made the decision to go for it, we were nothing but impressed. From the moment we walked in the door, the aroma of spices and delicious smelling food was immediately noticeable. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful, explaining the food and it's preparation, as well as describing the flavor combinations, helping us make choices to satisfy each of our preferences. The food was excellent, we were all full, and the prices were very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this place for those willing to step a little outside the box (for Americans). For West Africans, I'm sure it's like a welcome taste of home! The place was quickly packed shortly after we arrived.

Pros: Food was excellent, Prices reasonable, Service was excellent

Cons: parking is limited

wonderful spicy food - Edit

My husband and I stopped here on the way from Hilton Head back to the DC area. The food was excellent. Very flavorful and spicy. There were several vegan choices on the menu.

Pros: good selection, very clean, good price

Cons: parking isn't great, don't eat here if you are in a hurry, they make th

Return to Fayetteville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taste of West Africa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2118 times since Jun 2013.