Taste Of Punjab

407-507-3900

4980 W Irlo Bronson Hwy (at Vineland Rd), Kissimmee, Florida, USA, 34746

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a large vegetarian menu with vegan options. Open Tue-Sun 11:30am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Indian, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by drdavegoodman

friendly - Edit

We enjoyed a nice lunch. Vegetable curry and spinach and chickpeas. I loved the chickpea dish. Ordered them medium spice and really should of gone hotter. I do believe the owner waited on us. Very nice, and recommend our selections.

Pros: good service, lots choices, reasonably priced

Cons: spice was not medium. I would almost say mild, a little out of the way

great service delicious food - Edit

We were very impressed with the service. Everyone who works there works as a team so your needs are always covered.
The food was delicious and not drowning in oil like most Indian restaurants. We will definitely return next time we are in the area.

Pros: delicious food , great service, fast

Fabulous Indian Food - Edit

What a pleasure it was to find Taste of Punjab close to where we are staying (Blue Heron Beach Resort). The Vegan menu items were plentiful, and as a low/no oil vegan, I was amply accommodated. We were started with a delicate paper thin spicy bread/cracker with two delicious dips. This was followed by a scrumptious yellow lentil dal with a tandoori roti. Vegan entrees included a potato and cauliflower dish with onions and peppers, garlic roasted eggplant, mushroom in tomato sauce, complemented by perfectly prepared rice. Prices were reasonable, service was excellent, the atmosphere was very pleasant. All together a great meal!
Captain Dave of Vegan Sailing

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Return to Kissimmee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taste Of Punjab closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.