Taste of Ink Tattoo Studio

• Other Other
  • Vegan
    ( 1 review )

Osmanaga mah. Serasker cad. 51, d:3 Kadikoy, Serasker St 51 Dikmen apt. floor 3 Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey, 34710

Tattoo shop using only vegan & cruelty-free products. Appointment only. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-7:30pm, Sat-Sun 1:00pm-8:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by Coconutbaby

very good - Edit

I got a small tattoo of a drawing i did myself and now that it has healed, i am very happy with it! The place was clean and light, in a nice neighborhood, everything was done professionally. My only disappointment was the fact i couldn't communicate with the person tattooing me, since he didn't speak any english. I had contacted them in advance and on facebook got the impression that language won't be a problem. however, they solved it with putting me on the phone with someone else. Very nice to know that everything from inks to care products is free from any animal ingredients.

Pros: location, quality

Cons: language barrier

Taste Of Ink 23 Jan 2018 - Thank you for the kind words and we are really sorry about the language problem. Usually Duygu,the owner, is taking care of the customers and she was the one talking to you on facebook /on the phone :) Unfortunately, she wasnt there at that moment. We are really sorry again. Hope We will get that problem solved soon :) We are glad to hear that you enjoy your tattoo!

Return to Istanbul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taste of Ink Tattoo Studio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.