Taste of India

Contact 509-327-7313

3110 N Division St, Spokane, Washington, USA, 99207

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian food menu, include some vegetarian dishes. Kitchen will try to accommodate vegans by making some things without dairy. Naan is leavened with yogurt but the roti is vegan. Daily lunch buffet. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Non-veg

First Review by Vegavioletta

Yum! - Edit

I love going here. I usually get the vegetable samosas, the naan, and the aloo gobi. I recently had extremely greasy food at another Indian restaurant, which makes me appreciate this place even more!

Pros: delicious food, updated decor

Fabulous Indian Food - Edit

Taste of India is the best Indian food I have had, and we usually try indian restaurants wherever we travel- their spicing is perfectly balanced. My husband is Vegan and they are very accomodating, numerous dishes for him to pick from we always order the Eggplant Bartha without cream and it is fabulous. The atmosphere is very comfortable, great for larger family gatherings too- and the staff is wonderful and always informative about the food.

Pros: healthy, great staff, good location

Return to Spokane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taste of India closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.