Taste of Egypt

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a large selection of clearly labeled (VG) vegan appetizers, meals, and desserts. Has an array of gluten free items as well. Welcoming atmosphere. Open Mon 4:00pm-10:00pm, Tue-Fri 11:30am-10:00pm, Sat 4:00pm-10:00pm. Closed Sun.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by MichelleMolloy

Tasty food, lots of vegan choices - Edit

This restaurant was a find, a large selection of vegan options to choose from (even dessert, although I was too full to try it!!) I too would give it 5 stars if Happy Cow would let me.

Pros: lots of choice, tasty food, friendly service

Cons: not a one!

would have given 5 stars - Edit

The food was delicious, and menu filled with vegan options. Happy cow won't let you give 5 stars to non-processed vegetarian restaurants or I would.

The menu is clearly marked with multiple options for vegans and vegetarians. Plus vegan desserts. A must in St John

Amazing Falafel - Edit

I wish I had reviewed this restaurant sooner! My husband and I enjoyed Taste of Egypt while staying at a nearby hotel in St. John. We called and ordered two vegetarian platters which were absolutely delicious. The Falafel was spot on, the pitas were warm and delicious, and they gave a giant serving of some of the best hummus I've ever had (I usually enjoy making my own!).

Pros: A fair amount of Vegan options.

Return to Saint John Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taste of Egypt closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.