CLOSED: Taste In Mediterranean Food

( 1 review )

650-348-3097

1199 Broadway Ste 1, Burlingame, California, USA, 94010

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mediterranean food menu with marked and vegan choices -- an exceptional amount of vegetable dishes. Reported closed, Jul 2017.

Categories: Mediterranean, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by MicheletheTrainer

VEGAN in BURLINGAME - Edit

VEGAN in BURLINGAME, an area near the San Francisco Airport. BIG COLORFUL variety of really good vegan Mediterranean food! There is a menu of salads that you can pick for combinations…I easily chose 6 amazing vegan things. I could have also chosen hummus, a few lentil dishes, couscous dishes, falafel or eggplant pita sandwiches, vege platter, from 3 vegan soups and a bunch of cool desserts. I had beets, cabbage, dolmas, Moroccan eggplant. I didn’t even have time to ask about rice---look at their menu, I’m sure I missed other options. There is a special board inside the restaurant as well.
I really loved the okra, babaganoush and tabouleh. You can get a variety of Mediterranean tea drinks too. I had a mint lemonade that went perfectly with the meal.
Nedal at Taste In Mediterranean Food has a nice little place with a lot of happy customers coming and going. You order at the counter and you can sit down and eat or take out. There is metered parking in the back (somedays free after 6pm!)

Pros: great food, lots of choices, good service and friendly

Cons: serves meat

Return to Burlingame Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Taste In Mediterranean Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.