Taste 8

629 Scenic Highway, Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA, 30046

Serves meat, vegan options available. Asian stir-fry restaurant. Menu does not mark what's veg but does list ingredients. Ask to substitute tofu for meat. Previously named Rice Box. Closed Mon.

Categories: Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by calamaestra

Amazing food, not worth the screaming children behind the counter. - Edit

This place has some of the BEST food I've ever taken out. However, last night there were to children behind the counter making an insane about of noise, running all over the front of the restaurant, throwing stuff, and screaming when the young lady was trying to take phone orders.

The young lady may not have a choice in putting up with these LOUD, RUDE, out of control children -BUT I DO. I WAS a regular customer but I won't be back. These kids WERE that bad. If I were trying to phone in an order and heard that noise in the background, I would have simply said "Thank you, I'll go somewhere else.".

Pros: Amazing food

Cons: Screaming children behind the counter

Yummy Asian! - Edit

I always get the tofu fried rice and spring rolls. For the tofu fried rice, be sure to specify no egg. They have a number of other delicious dishes that are prepared vegan if you get tofu or just vegetables. The staff is super friendly.

Return to Lawrenceville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taste 8 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.