Tashi Delek

Contact 143265555

4, rue des Fosses Saint-Jacques (at Rue St. Jacques), Paris, France, 75005

Serves meat, vegan options available. Reported offering some vegan suitable items, and staff will help - ask. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-2:30pm, Mon-Sat 7:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Tibetan, Non-veg

First Review by AnnFromIllinois

Friendly, cozy, but not vegan friendly - Edit

I went there for lunch with a colleague. It's a very popular restaurant apparently, but we could find a table for 2. There are quite a few vegetarian dishes, and they are clearly marked, but most of them contain egg, butter or cheese. After I talked to the friendly staff (who spoke passable english), and after having explained that "vegan" is not the same as vegetarian, they said that there was only one vegan main dish, which is rice with vegetable. I had it, it was great for what it was and affordable (after I added some soy sauce), but still, it's just rice with a few vegetables. I don't know how the previous reviewer gained the impression that this place has much to offer for vegans.

Pros: friendly, atmosphere

Cons: only one vegan main dish

First Tibetan Restaurant in Paris - Edit

This was a nice restaurant with several excellent vegan options. I couldn't begin to remember the names of what we ordered, but I do know it was all very good. One was a tofu stir-fry and the other had rice noodles. But it's not stir fry and noodles like you're thinking. They were Tibetan style and great! Loved the steamed bread especially.

Pros: Variety, Flavor

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tashi Delek closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2161 times since Mar 2012.