Tasca la Fuente

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu has a vegetarian page with currys and other Mediterranean veggie dishes. German-owned, in a historic building on the main pedestrian street in the city, has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sat 7:30pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Mediterranean, Non-veg

First Review by leont

Delicious Vegan Food - Edit

During our weeks holiday in Tazacorte my wife and I visited this restaurant twice. The first time we visited we were delighted with the quality of the food and the friendly service, we had starter, main course, desert and coffee - altogether a most enjoyable experience - we couldn't wait for a return visit.

Some good veggie options - Edit

It seems when looking for vegetarian or vegan restaurants in La Palma we always end up in a German owned one. Tasca La Fuente is no exception which makes it easy for us Dutch guys to order. They speak good English too.

I started with a sweet banana soup (delicious) and for mains we had a curry with vegetables, mushrooms and rice (good).

Although the desserts were compelling, we had enough and took a (italian) coffee.

Pros: Choice, Atmosphere

Return to Los Llanas De Aridane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tasca la Fuente closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.