Tasca 61

C/ Viana 61, Local 1, San Cristobal La Laguna, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain, 38201

Serves meat, vegan options available. Almost everything is organic and local produce, has vegan dishes and is open to modify the recipe to make it vegan. Wed 8:30am-4:00pm, Thu-Fri 8:30am-3:30pm, Thu-Sat 7:30pm-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-3:30pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by VeganNproud

A éviter! - Edit

Très déçue de ce restaurant, (le restaurant vegan Somos lo que comemos étant fermé ce jour là, je me suis rabattue sur celui-ci). Il nous a été proposé une salade verte avec quelques lamelles de carottes et deux craquottes sans gluten avec une tapenade d'olive, pour un prix vraiment abusé. Nous sommes sortis du restaurant en ayant encore faim!! Happycow devrait peut être le supprimer car l'option vegan est vraiment limitée, un peu envie de manger autre chose que de la salade quand on va au restaurant.

A good lunch with enthusiastic staff - Edit

We visited here one afternoon for lunch. Our server knew right away what vegan means and was very enthusiastic about the food the restaurant serves (all fresh, organic local produce). The menu the is always limited since everything is always brought in fresh and nothing is frozen or microwaved. I ordered the sandwhich which came with fried eggplant, avocado, lettuce and peppers. It was really good. My wife ordered the salad which came with tomatos and vegan mozzerella cheese. We all enjoyed the food and it was a good lunch. The price for our lunch (our kid got a sandwhich too) and drinks came to something like 18€.

Pros: Nice village vibe, enthusiastic staff., All organic fresh ingredients

Return to Tenerife Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tasca 61 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 997 times since Dec 2013.