Tarta De Zanahoria

620112465

Carrer del Pintor Salvador Abril, 3, Valencia, Spain

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan, vegetarian, and fish. The daily menu includes soup, salad, main course, dessert, and tea. Has vegan cake. All food is vegan with the exception of Thursdays which is vegetarian and fish. See its facebook for day's menu. Open Mon-Fri 2:00pm-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Take-out, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by jennyc32

Healty and tasty - Edit

Excellent bio food, very tasty and super quality! You'd better reserve your place in advance because it's quite busy.

Pros: bio, tasty

Excellent Lunch Menu! - Edit

We went for the lunch set menu and it was fantastic! There was only one woman doing all the work (cooking and serving), and she even took the time to explain things to us in English. All the food was vegan (though according to HappyCow there's nothing vegan on Thursdays - I didn't ask about that).

For €11 each we got self-service salads, which were delicious, and a green smoothie, plus a choice of two starters and two desserts. We got one of each and shared a good pad thai and delicious cerviche. Both desserts were chocolate and they were phenomenal! The food was good and the service was excellent, I would highly recommend this place.

It's quite small, and was popular, so if you have your heart set on it, I'd recommend booking via Facebook.

Pros: Good value for money, Delicious fresh food, Friendly service

Return to Valencia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tarta De Zanahoria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.