First Review by RhondaFrancis

Beyond Divine - Edit

This is simply the best raw, vegan and vegetarian food in Bali. Or maybe the world as we know it :)

Pros: Great food, Located away from the traffic of town :(, Gorgeous staff

Cons: I wish I could eat more, I wish they opened earlier

Photo of Taragon Ubud  by <a href="/members/profile/GloriaEstafun">GloriaEstafun</a> <br/>Dewa, the owner <br/> September 22, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/97456/307009'>Report</a>

Dewa, the owner

Photo of Taragon Ubud  by <a href="/members/profile/GloriaEstafun">GloriaEstafun</a> <br/>Banana Passion <br/> September 22, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/97456/307004'>Report</a>

Banana Passion

Photo of Taragon Ubud  by <a href="/members/profile/GloriaEstafun">GloriaEstafun</a> <br/>Young Fennel Truffle Cream Tart <br/> September 22, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/97456/307003'>Report</a>

Young Fennel Truffle Cream Tart

best food in Ubud! A must visit. - Edit

The food and drinks here are amazing. Everything was fresh and prepared as we ordered it. I wish we had found it earlier in our trip. We loved it so much we went back on our last day.
The staff is amazing! They're friendly, caring and helpful. I had my two kids with me and one was sick. They treated one with raw chocolate and the other with a probiotic drink to help her tummy, and helped make a comfy spot for her.

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taragon Ubud closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.