Taqueria La Sabrosa

11-29256189

Rua Augusta, 1474, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican taqueria, has also a vegan menu with nachos, guacamole, tacos, quesadilla, and many items. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-12:00am, Fri 12:00pm-2:00am, Sat 1:00pm-2:00am, Sun 1:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by monizebn

wonderful vegan menu - Edit

I had go to the restaurant before they launch the vegan menu and it was just ok. Now they have a wonderful vegan menu. It's not expensive and it's delicious! If you like exotic flavour, try the Taco de Flor, just perfect! The portions are tiny, so be prepared to eat more than one taco!

Pros: delicious vegan menu, not expensive

Cons: small portions (but it can be good to prove more t

Tasty mexican fast food - Edit

Finding this place was an amazing surprise. I was randomly walking through Augusta Street when I saw the sign saying they had vegan options. I decided to give it a try and was so glad to find out they have a full vegan menu. There's daily combos with a great discount and there's always a vegetarian/vegan option. It's a mexican fast food serving tasty finger food. I'm a mexican food lover and was amazed by the food flavors. I definitely recomend it, although I would like to see less garbage being produced. From what I saw they only use disposable tableware, everything is served in paper plates or plastic stuff.

Updated from previous review on 2017-05-16

Pros: Fair price, Tasty food, Great location

Cons: Too much rubish as they use disposable tableware

Return to Sao Paulo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taqueria La Sabrosa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.