Tapatio Vegan Tacos

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan

Knollglade , San Antonio, Texas, USA, 78247

Home kitchen making Guadalajara style Mexican vegan food and desserts. Email for order & pick-up/delivery info: arapelayo1@hotmail.com

First Review by DianaPelayo

Best Mexican food - Edit

Best real Mexican tasting food in San Antonio and it happens to be vegan, cruelty free, oil free, gluten free and guilt free.

Pros: It tastes like the real thing , It is well located up in the Northeast area , It has a lot of tasty options, all made to order

Cons: It is not open everyday and not many hours.

Gorditas and Torta Ahogada - Edit

I picked up my order of gordita's (al pastor) and torta ahogada on a Friday and it was very good! When you're eating the food you can tell that they love what they are doing. While I waited for my order, I was given mini tacos to eat which were delicious as well. The couple cooking was very friendly and enjoy what theyre doing. The prices are more than reasonable.

Pros: Good food, Prices, Friendly

Cons: I wish they were available more

Ara 01 Feb 2018 - I appreciate your kind words and regarding the food, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing you again soon !

Delicious! - Edit

This couple can veganize everything and anything! They have their own menu but have accepted custom requests. Their tortas ahogadas are amazing! Their tacos and sopes as well, they make the best salsas too. Their desserts are heavenly, the raw cheesecakes and brownies are my favorite. Definitely my favorite place to order vegan food from in SA.

Ara 29 Aug 2017 - Glad you like our food Diana! We really appreciate your kind way of expressing it. Don't forget to try our smoothie bowls and tamales, too!

Return to San Antonio Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tapatio Vegan Tacos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.