First Review by PinsInMyNeedles

cute, but small portions - Edit

Went in for breakfast and ordered the sandwiches, they are really good! Though unfortunately one needs to order at least twice the portion to be full and the vegan options were not enormous. But like I said, the sandwich was delicious and so was the blueberry muffin and cappuccino! Def worth a visit.

Awesome apple cake - Edit

Don't be afraid, even though they are not labeled, they always have a selection of vegan cakes, just ask.

I tried a very simple looking apple cake and it was perfect! Very good texture, much flavor, it very much reminded me of the kind of apple cake I used to eat before I went vegan.

The cafe itself is also very nice with cute cups and plates.

Pros: Yummy selection of vegan cakes, Nice setting, Friendly staff

Cons: None!

Awesome cakes, but no brunch - Edit

A reviewer had mentioned that this place is great for brunch, but there is no brunch. There are brötchen during the week, and bagels on the weekend, this does not qualify for breakfast or brunch imo. We arrived a little before 2pm on a Sunday, and there were no bagels left:( So we had cake for brunch. The cakes are amazing though, there were about ten to choose from, and most were vegan. The coffee was just so-so for me. I had a soy latte macchiato, and I found that the soy milk was not creamy enough, and there wasn't a strong enough coffee flavour. I would definitely go back for cake though, as the place is really nice and the staff are friendly.

Pros: amazing cakes, nice cafe

Cons: NO BRUNCH, no bagels left when we arrived

great for a snack or treat and a hot drink! - Edit

Quite a good selection of vegan cakes and muffins as well as hot drink options with soya milk. The hot chocolate with espresso is delicious!

My favourite Brunch place in the world! - Edit

I absolutly love this cafe! I went there looking for a nice place to enjoy brunch. When I became a vegan it was very hard to go out for brucnh without looking jealous on all the plates of friends around me. Here there is something for everyone. bagels, sandwiches, cake, cake cake and warm muffins. Vegan and not vegan, whatevery you want.
In addition is the owner the nicest person in the world. She is very kidna nd friendly, giving everyone what they need nomatter what you request. Every time I go there I like her more and more, always making a warm muffin a possible choice.
The cafe is cute and very cosy, and everything tasts so good. Worth a visit!

Pros: amazing food, friendly owner, good location in Neustadt

Cons: ordering at the counter

perfect Sunday-afternoon-place - Edit

This is a very nice little café - comfortable seating, lots and lots of yummy cakes to choose from and a big variety of coffee. Offers at least 5 different vegan cakes plus soy milk for your coffee. Has breakfast offers, too.

Pros: big variety of cake, fresh coffee of your choice, lots of vegan options

Return to Dresden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has tanteleuk closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.