First Review by solarkismet

Great food, good atmosphere - Edit

More than a dozen vegetarian entrees, and several of those are vegan. Cozy atmosphere with authentic kitchen staff and owners. Allow for a wait on Friday and Saturday nights.

Pros: Whole page of vegetarian options, Vegan flexibility, Authentic Indian food

Cons: Limited seats, Serves meat

I love the food - Edit

I Love the food, however usually after eating there I don't always feel the best, not sure if it's just the amount of oil or refined flours/rice. Not sure.

Pros: Great service, Cozy atmosphere, Tasty food

So, so, so delicous - Edit

Was skeptical when I saw the outside—looks like a hole in the wall. But the inside is very nice, and they have a whole page of vegetarian options, and a note on the menu that says most items can be made vegan. My husband, who isn't vegan, ordered the Saag Aloo (or something like that) made of spinach, and absolutely loved it. My food was quite good as well. The review that says "best indian food in utah" is correct.

Pros: Options, Taste, Price

Cons: Very cold

Best Indian food in Utah - Edit

This is some really good Indian food, with very friendly service. Its pretty standard north Indian menu items, but consistently tastes great and is one of our favorites in town. Most vegetarian items on the menu can be made vegan - they will substitute coconut milk for cream in most dishes so there are lots of options for vegans and the staff is always quite friendly about it. Love the channa saag with roti! Small wine and beer menu available.

I Love the Tandoori Oven! - Edit

This is my favorite restaurant in Logan. The the food is excellent and the staff always goes above and beyond to please their customers. I appreciate the many vegetarian options available on the menu. My family always has a wonderful positive eating experience at the Tandoori Oven.

Pros: Wonderful Food, Great Energy, Loving Staff

Cons: Closed Sundays

excellent - Edit

This is the best Indian I know of in the US and it happens to be in our small town. The owner said that about 35% of their business is vegetarian/vegan. Really friendly and last time had us all try vegan rice pudding they were testing out.

Pros: tasty, flexible, local

Return to Logan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tandoori Oven closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 913 times since Jul 2009.