Tampopo

+44-2073230860

3-5 Rathbone Pl, West London, England, W1T 1HJ

Serves meat, vegan options available. East Asian food restaurant with a few outlets. Food types range from Vietnamese and Japanese to Indonesian and Singaporean noodle and rice dishes. Has express lunch menu. Clearly labels the vegetarian and vegan dishes. Vegan items include Vietnamese summer rolls, Singapore vermicelli, pad thai, Thai fried rice and curry, and for dessert banana fritters and mango sorbet. Child friendly. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Non-veg

First Review by JorgeLondoner

Nothing special - Edit

The vegan meny is quite generous and I think the food usually should be really good. But during my visit, the noodle soup I ordered wasn’t that warm and the side dish came in long after the main dish. Also, our order was wrong so we had to wait longer... The restaurant is loud and uncomfortable. The atmosphere, theme and idea of the place is really cool but with my first experience during my visit would not chance to came back. Hopefully I just had bad luck!

Pros: cool theme, central , vegan meny

Cons: pricy, cold food, loud

Asian vegan food in "East Street" restaurant - Edit

Me and my girlfriend went to this restaurant not far from Tottenham Court Road. The restaurant is spacious and it has its own vegan/vegetarian menu.
We had Katsu curry (made with sweet potato), Pad Thai and Vietnamese Spring rolls. All was quite tasty and not very expensive. Service was also good.

Pros: Vegetarian/vegan menu, Good service, Very spacious

Return to West London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tampopo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.