Tamnan Thai

038-043229

6th floor Central Festival, Pattaya Beach (at Beach Rd and Soi 9), Pattaya, Thailand

Serves meat, vegan options available. Nice decor, has a 40-item vegetarian menu. Be sure to specify if you do not want spicy. Veg choices include spicy papaya salad, stir fried veggies in red curry, mushroom & tofu soup and coconut cream, veggies in yellow curry, tofu in green curry. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Thai, Non-veg

First Review by Kelly Kelly

Best Thai vegetarian food ever - Edit

Went there with 4 adults and 4 children. Comfortable clean restaurant on the sixth floor. The host was initially very friendly and welcoming. He approached us several times for our order but we had to turn him away as we needed more time than usual. This upset him and he suddenly turned rude. We ordered green curry, tofu dishes, rice noodles, sautéed vegetables. The food was so good, we ordered double of our initial order. Not very spicy so the kids could also enjoy. The green curry wasn't heavy and I felt good the next morning. Lots of vegetables in every dish. Good flavors. Easy on the pocket too. Dishes are around 100 to 120 baht. We have had Thai food in several places on Thailand and in the US. This has to be the best. Will definitely visit again.

good food in a shopping centre - Edit

Bravo for them for having two full pages of Thai favourites for vegetarians. Tasty pad Thai and red curry. Mushroom soup was amazing but had a lot of galangal and lemon grass in it. Service good, I just wish they wouldn’t be using their phones when I try to catch their attention!

Excellent Thai food - 2 page veggie menu - Edit

Tamnan Thai

6th FL. Central Festival Pattaya Beach, Chonburi
Central Plaza, 6th floor, Beach road side, come out of elevator – it is a few stores in on your left (north)

038-043-229

Very nice décor & great service

Has a 40 item vegetarian menu (90 to 130b) as well as regular menu

Most dishes are very spicy – ask for no spice if you want mild

Everything they serve is very fresh!

Papaya salad very spicy (Thai gal with me could barely eat it) 100b,

Stir Fried Veggies in red curry hard to enjoy the lovely flavors because my mouth was focused on dealing with the hot spices 110b

Mixed mushroom & tofu soup with Galingale & Coconut Cream 130b very good

Mixed Veggies in Yellow Curry 120b delicious! Could be the best I have ever had.

Chinese Cabbage & Tofu Soup 90b loaded with fresh veggies & mushrooms. Very good.

Mixed Veggie soup 90b boring

Deep Fried Dumpling Pad Thai 120b okay

Tofu in Green Curry 110b good

Mixed Mushrooms in Basil 130b WOW! Fresh and delicious

Open until 10pm

Pros: High quality food, Yellow curry!!!!!!!!!!!, Near the movie theater

Cons: N/A

Return to Pattaya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tamnan Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.