• Tâmaras Pastelaria Saudável

• (12)
  • Bakery Bakery
Bakery

Healthy bakery offering brownies, chocolates, cakes, coffee, hummus toast, soup, and more. Open Mon-Sat 11:00-19:00. Closed Sun.

Venue map for Tâmaras Pastelaria Saudável
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by InêsMartinsAlmeida

MrsBBV

Points +103

24 Sep 2021

Temporarily closed

We walked here to find a sign that said temporarily closed. There was a lady inside. But apparently you can only order online. This should be added to Happy Cow, so more people don’t waste their time going here. Very disappointing.

AnaFilipaPeixoto

Points +412

20 Jun 2021

I Have to Admit...

Rating: 5.5/10

I was a little (actually, more than a little) disappointed with Tâmaras. My friend and I were looking forward to going there because we kept seeing these delicious-looking desserts on their Facebook page. We tried the "Ferrero Rocher", "Twix" and "Snickers". I know they're not supposed to be identical to the originals, but a healthier version. However, we didn't think it was worth the money at all (and everything is quite expensive, which is understandable considering the ingredients used are pricey). However, I still think people who are into healthy stuff should give it a try and will probably love it more than my friend and I did.
The place is quite aesthetic, and even though the location isn't central in Porto, it's located a small mall with a terrace where you can calmly eat at. The waitress was friendly.

Note: I've only had the chance to come here once (2019). I don't think I'd come back except to try their "Rafaello" cake

Updated from previous review on 2021-06-20

Pros: Healthy, aesthetic

Cons: Pricey, wasn't as good (taste-wise) as I expected

MairaS

Points +385

20 May 2020

Amazing sweets

I had to convince myself not to take detours when walking home, in order to not stop by Tâmaras! I liked everything I tried there: the vegan snickers, vegan ferrero rocher, cookies (my least favorite, a bit sweeter than I like), energy balls and jackfruit coxinha. They are very rich, very delicious and, yes, pretty expensive. The ingredients used are high quality, so I happily payed for it.

Pros: Rich, chocolate-everywhere deliciousness

Cons: Expensive

-Sarah-

Points +127

28 Oct 2019

Delicious cakes

Nice small cafe, the cakes are delicious and everything is nicely presented.

yvonnedyan

Points +24

28 Oct 2019

Top!

Heerlijke zoete en hartige zelf gebakken dingen. Ook glutenvrij en vegan. Zeer vriendelijke dame!

ConnyChiwa

Points +187

03 Oct 2019

Small shop inside the building

Nice small shop with a nice variety of sweet treats. Also great kombucha. „Like Snickers“ is life changing😄

Pros:

LysanneLynn

Points +152

08 Jun 2019

Delicious

We could not decide what to pick, so we picked extra to take to go. Everything tasted delicious!

Pros: Vegan , Friendly, Delicious

sanlourens

Points +33

Vegetarian
06 May 2019

best first impression of porto

we ate the bananacake and the choco brownie and it was so delicious. i wish i could take some home.
The place is in the shopping mall where other cool small shops are. in the middle you have a terras where you can sit and relax with these lovely cakes.

I wouldn’t say it’s that expensive for such good cakes.

Pros: everything is vegan, SO GOOD

krysteleal

Points +632

07 Apr 2019

Sobremesas deliciosas, mas não só!

As sobremesas do Tamaras são imperdiveis, mas a comida também é otima! As tostas e a sopa caseira são reconfortantes e preparam o nosso estomago para as deliciosas sobremesas... o ferrero rocher vegan é imperdivel!!!

joana_pereira

Points +40

11 Mar 2019

Amazing

I’m giving 5 starts to this place cause i loved the food they served. However, I must say that it is pricey and don’t expect to get a vegan version of desserts but rather a healthier version (and vegan ofc). I recommend this place if you want to try out healthier versions if twix and ferreiro rocher.

Pros: A lot of vegan options, Amazing versions of foods I “miss”

Cons: Pricey

PatriciaC

Points +130

15 Feb 2019

Nice surprise

Wandering around the cobblestone streets in Porto I came across this tiny but lovely store filled with healthy vegan treats! I had the chocolate brownie and it was really fluffy and moist, delicious. Strongly recommend :)

InêsMartinsAlmeida

Points +109

05 Jan 2019

Good and healthy options

We tried the vegan versions of snickers, twix, ferrero rocher and raffaello. They were good, not like the original, but they were healthier and natural, which was a good thing.

Updated from previous review on 2019-01-05

Pros: Healthier, Natural ingredients, Vegan options of tradicional sweets

Cons: Different taste from the original, Pricey