Tamales Tita

801-282-0722

7760 S 3200 W, West Jordan, Utah, USA, 84084

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family owned restaurant specializing in authentic Mexican tamales. At least 2 savory vegan tamales available: bean and oatmeal. At the southwest corner of the Floral Design store building. Call ahead to ensure vegan tamales will be ready for your visit. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Nogd

Delicious vegan bean tamales - Edit

I stopped in because of HC. The bean tamales were excellent. The owner said the beans and rice are also vegan so I tried them as well and they brought out chips and salsa. It was all fantastic but way too much food. With the sides and appetizers I would be good with 1 tamale. I ordered 12 to take home and freeze.

Pros: wait staff had the best manors I've experienced in

Cons: ratio of masa to filling was a bit too much.

delicious delicious delicious - Edit

Oh my goodness. Hands down one of the best tamales i have ever tasted. Melt in my mouth yummyness.
Words cannot describe how amazing these vegan tamales really are.
Please call before stopping by. She didn't have any vegan tamales on hand but she was able to make me some within 2 hours- ready to pick up. Such a sweet lady! My non vegan family loved them just as much !

Pros: vegan tamale taste is above average, friendly restaurant , rice chips and salsa are also vegan

Return to West Jordan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tamales Tita closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.