Tamales Tita

801-282-0722

7760 S 3200 W, West Jordan, Utah, USA, 84084

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family owned restaurant specializing in authentic Mexican tamales. At least 2 savory vegan tamales available: bean and oatmeal. At the southwest corner of the Floral Design store building. Call ahead to ensure vegan tamales will be ready for your visit. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Navegante

Delicious vegan bean tamales - Edit

I stopped in because of HC. The bean tamales were excellent. The owner said the beans and rice are also vegan so I tried them as well and they bright out chips and salsa. It was all fantastic but way too much food. With the sides and appetizers I would be good with 1 tamale. I ordered 12 to take home and freeze.

Pros: wait staff had the best manors I've experienced in

Cons: ratio of masa to filling was a bit too much. but d

Vegan tamales are the best in SLC!!! - Edit

I stopped here after seeing a post on Facebook that they have vegan tamales. I found out that they currently have two kinds - bean and oatmeal (both savory) and I tried a couple of the bean tamales at the restaurant. They were delicious and the family/staff that run this place are very nice. Tamales were served with a tasty and spicy salsa. Each tamale was only $1.75 - and 2 filled me up! I ordered 4 to take home, and they've been great to heat up for a quick bite. I will be going here from now on for my tamales in SLC.

Pros: Vegan tamales, Nice staff/family that runs the place, Inexpensive

Return to West Jordan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tamales Tita closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.