Takorean - 5th St

• ( 2 reviews )

Serves meat, vegan options available. Korean taco grill offering build-your-own tacos, bowl, or slaw bowl. Choose from fillings like tofu, cauliflower, kale, kimchi slaw, pickled daikon, and guacamole. Open Tue-Wed 11:00am-8:00pm, Thu-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-8:00pm. Closed Mon.

Categories: Fast food, Mexican, Fusion, Korean, Non-veg

First Review by beccab

etoile

Points +84

Vegetarian
25 Dec 2020

Great choice inside Union Market

A lot of Union Market places aren't very veg friendly, but Takorean has been for years now. They've also gotten better about labeling their food. Unfortunately they are pretty expensive and have small portion sizes, but you can double your protein (for more money of course).

beccab

Points +51

21 Apr 2019

Fantastic!

Imagine: taste buds, craving a delicious savory Mexican open-faced wrap as well as Kimchi stew. I thought “whatever shall a poor gal do?” Picture my enlightenment when I stumbled upon TaKorean in the corner of the Union Market. I approached the counter. Lorenzo and I met eyes. He swept me off my feet with his words and juggled me out of this world with his delivered flavors. Thanks you, Lorenzo for allowing me to partake in these flavor amalgamations.

Return to Washington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Takorean - 5th St closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.