First Review by bkurt01

Fantastic Place, Uncomfy Chairs - Edit

Hands down the best tofu, kimchi fried rice burrito I've ever eaten. Went with an omni friend and he had the chicken burrito and when I got my tofu burrito I thought they might have accidentally swapped ours out. The texture of the tofu was perfection. Delicious, filling meal. For two burritos, a peach Sangria, Margarita, a Coke and 20% tip it ended up being roughly $43. We sat outside on the small patio they have. The inside decor was warm and inviting. I would highly recommend eating here. My only gripe is the wildly uncomfortable metal stools they have outside for seating. I am not 100% positive the inside has more comfortable arrangements so just be aware.

cheese in vegan taco - Edit

First of all, this is mostly an omni restaurant. They have a separate menu for vegetarian/vegan. Most items were fried. Ordered 3 tacos, they were all in the same plate and one of them arrived with cheese in it. Sent it back to the kitchen, they just removed the bad taco and brought back the rest and there was cheese everywhere in the plate!!! Basically went hungry because I just couldn't trust them!!!

Mexican/Korean - Edit

When I heard Mexican, Korean fusion I didn't know what to expect. I am vegan and my dad has a gluten free allergy. They had a separate vegan and gluten free menu, which was awesome. Quicks ordering I have ever had, I didn't have to ask a million questions are what is vegan and what not. The food was great , I got a tofu burrito that was probably the best burrito I have ever had. If you like spicy food then you with def like this place. If I'm ever back in Atlanta I will defiantly be going back.

Pros: great food, clean bathroom, clean

Vegan-Friendly Fusion in the Heart of Midtown - Edit

We live literally two blocks away and had never thought to go in because we had no idea they were so vegan-friendly! Takorea has a dedicated vegetarian/vegan & gluten-free menu and the choices are numerous and delicious. The vibe is young, fun and energetic. The sesame fries are addictive and I've had something different every time we've visited and have yet to be disappointed.
Updated from previous review on Monday March 17, 2014. (This was worthy of 5 cows but apparently I can't rate a non-vegetarian restaurant higher than 4.)

Pros: Delicious Mexican/Korean Fusion menu, Great value, Fun vibe

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Takorea closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2025 times.