Taj Tandoor

• Veg-friendly
Contact 631-243-3989

1953 Deer Park Ave (at Long Island), Deer Park, New York, USA, 11729

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian food menu but with also a large selection of marked vegetarian items. Sit-down atmosphere with white tablecloth.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by vegann

MY GO TO VEGAN PLACE - Edit

great food, great service.. it takes some time to get the food but that's bc its made FROM SCRATCH.. their vegetarian thali can be made vegan easily.. person below me says roti is gluten free, it is NOT.. it's vegan tho & very delicious.. if I could give this place 5 stars I WOULD

Pros: great service bunch of veg options great lunch pri

Cons: wish the roti was made from buckwheat so it'd be G

Finally Vegan Gluten-Free Indian! - Edit

As a vegan, I am usually leery of eating Indian because of ghee. Finally, there is an Indian restaurant that I can go to and feel at ease. All vegan options are labeled on the menu. And the food is amazing! Seriously. I've been to many Indian restaurants and Taj Tandoor really has some of the best Indian food I've ever had. I highly suggest getting the vegan thali, a selection of several small portions of different dishes served on a special plate with gluten-free roti and basmati rice. This dish is enough to feed two.

Pros: Affordable, Vegan options on the menu, Clean

Cons: No vegan desserts

Return to Deer Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taj Tandoor closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 802 times since Mar 2013.