Taj Mahal

Contact 717-295-1434

2080 Bennett Ave, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, 17601

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian food restaurant. Offers a daily lunch buffet. A la carte menu includes vegetable/vegetarian choices. Many tables for seating.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Emme

great food and service - Edit

I have been going to Taj Mahal for years and I love how many vegan options are on the menu! I The service is always great too and the have lunch buffet during the weekdays and Sunday night.
Unfortunately I did hear from fellow vegan that their rice may have had ghee in it and/or milk at some point so he stopped going there. I asked the owner and wait staff and they claimed that they don't anymore but I got mixed reactions and answers to that so please make sure to ask or notify them if you are vegan.

Pros: delicious food, friendly service, lots of options

Cons: atmosphere - cafeteria style, rice may not be vegan

Delicious And Hassle Free - Edit

What I love most about Taj is that the menu clearly identifies what is appropriate for vegans. I don't have to ask a bunch of questions of wait staff. Also, the food is delicious! Love this place.

Pros: Menu, Great Food, Great Service

Easy to be Vegan at Taj Mahal - Edit

It is easy to be Vegan at Taj Mahal, a moderately priced authentic Indian restaurant. They offer a wide variety of delicious vegan dishes that are clearly marked on the menu. It is a clean, friendly restaurant with a warm atmosphere and knowledgeable wait staff. There are plenty of tables and parking spaces. I have tried the Chana Masla and Bombay Aloo. Both dishes are fantastic! They also offer a lunch buffet through out the week. I was impressed with my first visit and can't wait to go back for more!!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, easy to order, Affordable, Plenty of tables and parking

Return to Lancaster Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taj Mahal closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.