Tahaza Hummus Kitchen

Contact 857-259-6960

One Canal Park, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, 02141

Serves meat, vegan options available. Design your own hummus bowl, rice bowl, wrap or salad. Everything is clearly labeled. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mediterranean, Fast food, Salad bar, Delivery, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by slithers

Good place for a quick meal - Edit

We went twice to Tahaza because my boyfriend and I are vegeatrian & vegan (me).

The atmosphere is quite okay, nothing special and nothing you should spend an candlelight-dinner at.
The food was very tasty: You can choose to have a bowl with mainly hummus or salad or rice or a wrap. Then, you can choose your kind of hummus (original/with beetroot/roasted bell pepper), some protein sources as falafel or mushroom (chicken as well), some toppings as tomatoes/jalapeños/olives.., and pita bread/pita chips/fresh carrots, and some dressings.

The food was delicious but we had completely different serving sizes for the same price (~10$) both times we were there, which was quite surprising and disappointing.. :/

Recommendable though!

Very Fresh - Edit

Went with non vegans and they loved it too. I had the bowl with red pepper hummus, wild rice with spring mix salad. The toppings were plentiful. Non vegans loved the beef and chicken. Happy eating ♥

Pros: lots of vegan options

Cons: Pita had no flavor

Simple, healthy & very vegan-friendly! - Edit

After a long day at the Boston Science Museum, my vegan kids and I were very pleased to find this cafe literally around the corner, where nearly everything on offer is vegan. The humus is organic and very tasty (and we live in the Middle East!), the veggies nearly all locally sourced, and the service extremely friendly. While I appreciate that all the plates, cups and utensils are compostable, I would prefer reusables. Highly recommended - we'll definitely be back on our next trip!

Pros: Nearly all vegan, Reasonable prices, Generous portions

Cons: No reusable utensils

You can get all the veggies! - Edit

You get to pick from three different types of hummus and you can get falafel or mushrooms plus you can add every veggie they have available. I had cucumber, olives, garlic, spinach, the list goes on. Great wrap all around and for a typical Cambridge price.

Pros: Friendly staff, No limits on additions

Healthy on the go! - Edit

The falafel which they just added to their menu is DELICIOUS! Best I've ever had. Paired with a sriracha tahini sauce my meal was super satisfying. Everything is vegan except the meat and yogurt dressing which was awesome.

Pros: Fast service , Cute interior

Healthy & Good! - Edit

Lots of vegan options for an omnivorous restaurant (more than I've seen at some lacto-ovo-vegetarian restaurants). This is mostly salads/bowls and hummus, so if that's what you're expecting, you won't be disappointed. Fresh greens, nice sauces and tasty hummus. Great location also, right near the river & Lechmere T-stop.

Pros: great location, many vegan options, healthy & tasty

Cons: small & might be crowded at lunch

Return to Cambridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tahaza Hummus Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.