TacosNveggie Food Cart

Contact 664-164-46-15

Calle Colima y Colombia and Colonia Cacho, Tijuana, Mexico,

A 100% vegan/vegetarian taco food cart/stand. Taco fillings includes chile relleno, portobello, lentils with pasilla, eggplant, and potato and mushroom. Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-3:30pm. Closed Sun.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Delivery, Take-out, Mexican, Catering

First Review by kenvegan

Superb Vegan Tacos / Large Variety - Edit

I had tried their gourmet vegan tacos at several events in Tijuana, and loved their food. I finally had a chance to try their tacos at their stand, and I was in taco heaven.

They offer 16 different vegan tacos, but be sure to tell them you are vegan, as 8 of the fillings contain dairy or eggs.

I ordered 6 tacos with a variety of fillings including garbanzo beans, amaranth, wheat protein, jackfruit, couscous, tofu, pumpkin, quinoa, potato, hummus, and all all are cooked in distinctive delicious sauces. They recommended their banana/fig water, and I am so glad they did. Very unique and refreshing!

I washed down my meal with a fresh banana / fig water. Very unique and refreshing.

The prices are extremely reasonable, especially for food of this quality.I highly recommend this cart, and am delighted to hear that they plan to have more trucks throughout Tijuana.

Note: This is the first and only veggie taco stand in the region.

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-27

Pros: excellent tacos, great vegan variety , very friendly owner and servers

Cons: wish all the tacos were vegan

Return to Tijuana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has TacosNveggie Food Cart closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.