CLOSED: Tacoholics

Karl-Heine-Strasse, 58 B, Leipzig, Germany, 04229

Serves meat, vegan options available. A cozy Tex-Mex and coffee place offers typical Tex-Mex-food such as tacos, quesadillas, and wraps. Menu is meat-free besides chicken, and everything can be altered upon request. Staff is well-informed about veganism. Has soy, rice and oat milks for coffee. Free Wi-Fi. Reported closed, Feb 2017.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Fast food, Mexican, European, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Twism87

Quick and Cheap - Edit

They don't specifically have items labelled vegan, but the veganized taco that I had was really tasty. I had a huge lunch, so I wasn't so hungry enough to eat another huge dinner, but still wanted something to tie us over for the train ride home, and this did the trick. The rice was really well spiced, and there was a good amount of veggies and guac that I didn't feel like anything was missing. My husband had the burrito and said that it was also really good. They do also have a vegan chili with nachos, and everything is under 5€. I was wishing for a vegan protein or cheese, but at that price I won't complain. Also for the taco, it's a flour tortilla folded in half and grilled, just to not disappoint anyone hope for corn tortillas.

Pros: cheap, well seasoned/spiced

Cons: No vegan cheese/protein

smooth Place - Edit

The burrito was really good!

Return to Leipzig Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Tacoholics closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.