Taco Mazama - Princes St

+44-1312254729

95 Princes St, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH1 2EU

Serves meat, vegan options available. Californian-style taqueria and burrito bar with multiple locations. Has a vegan chilli filling and tofu. Staff will swap cheese for guacamole. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-9:00pm, Fri 8:00am-10:00pm, Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by TrixieFirecracker

Great vegan options - Edit

I'm getting right into my burrito bowls! I love burritos but one things I don't like is all of the flavours just merge into one - with this I could just spoon (they'd run out of plastic forks) out ingredients as I fancied, and really taste the Mac and cheese. Wraps are probably more environmentally friendly through as they usually don't need (plastic) cutlery. :(

As well as vegan Mac and cheese, they also have veg chilli, vegetarian haggis, and chipotle tofu as vegan fillings.

I have a Swippii card so I also got 50p off the chipotle tofu one for my other half. Service was fast and they pack a lot of tables tightly into the small space. It's in a great location right on Princes Street. Pleased they're still swapping cheese for guacamole for free for vegans, unlike another Edinburgh burrito place which charges an extra £1... (though said place *has* said recently they've been testing vegan cheese). Over £10 for a large burrito though, ouch! Not today!

A good option if you're on the move, and this hit the spot for a quick dinner between seeing Fringe shows.

Pros: Several vegan options, Free guacamole for vegans (cheese swap), Fast food and service

Cons: A bit on the more expensive side

Return to Edinburgh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taco Mazama - Princes St closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.