Taco Del Mar

• Veg-friendly
Contact 780-490-0678

5328 75 St, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T6E 6S4

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of Baja California style Mexican fast food chain. Tortillas, beans, taco shells, chips, rice, guacamole, salsa, and hot sauces are vegan. Uses compostable take-out containers. Company aware of veganism. Most items can be made vegan. Located in Pinnacle Business Park.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Daveggie

Huge burritos! - Edit

My family stops here a lot on our way to Calgary. We like the large portions, fair prices, and vegan options. I am not a huge burrito person like my husband but I do enjoy these burritos. I've never had the tacos because I like that there are vegan wrap options and that I don't have to get black beans if I don't want to. I'm always full after eating a burrito because they are so huge. Awesome!

Pros: Large portions, Made fast, Bean and wrap choices

Cons: Not close to my house

Vegan burritos and tacos - Edit

They have vegan burritos and tacos that are filling and very clean tasting. Always have had a good experience here which is rare at a fast food joint. Ask for cilantro as it doesn't come standard. Pay for the guacamole, it's worth it!! Yum.

Pros: couple vegan choices, big portions

Cons: fast food place , busy at lunch, expensive

Return to Edmonton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taco Del Mar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 459 times since Dec 2013.