Tablao Flamenco Cordobes Barcelona

+34-933-175711

La Rambla, 35, Barcelona, Spain, 08002

Serves meat, vegan options available. Spanish restaurant featuring a flamenco show, offering a vegan tapas menu. The chef created vegan versions of many Spanish favorites, such as paella and a vegan creme brûlée. Check website for further details and reservations. Open Mon-Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm. Book online to get exact dates and times.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Middle Eastern, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by FranceskaLynne

SO disappointing - Edit

I booked this place because the website raves about their vegan tapas selection which includes paella, creme brûlée etc so I was so super happy and satisfied they would do a good job. I even checked twice via email that I would have the vegan tapas. So my dad and I went. Worst dining out experiance Iv ever had as a vegan. We sat down and they brought me the traditional meat/diary tapas. I quickly let them know that I had booked for te vegan tapas to which the response was confusion and eye rolls. they brought me a tiny shot glass of quac and gazpacho ( plus tried to give me a potato salad with egg in it? Then they brought me a risotto which had cheese in it. Where was the paella and all the amazing food I had seen on the website??? When I told the waitor I can't eat it he looked annoyed and it said it's vegan! It's only got cheese in it! No meat! Eventually he brought me More quac, gazpacho and some fruit salad. What the hell was going on! Would not reccomend at all. Was super embarrassing

* as a side note the flamenco show is AMAZING. Skip the dinner and just see the show!

Pros: Food wise nothing.

Cons: No understanding of veganism , Rude staff , Rip off

Fantastic Food and Entertainment - Edit

I went here primarily to take my wife to a traditional Spanish flamenco show, and wasn't expecting to enjoy much from the buffet or the show. What a surprise! There were multiple vegan options, and they were all delicious. Even better, I didn't have to do the usual wait by the kitchen door while a questionable employee went back to "check with the chef." Everything vegan was clearly labeled, and well-protected from cross-contamination. I couldn't resist going back for more, and had a difficult time choosing among the options. I was also surprised by the show--it was outstanding. They do serve meat and dairy, but I'd rate this place five stars without hesitation.

Pros: They know vegan, and other dietary restrictions., Well-marked vegan options, Entertainment was first-rate

Cons: Can't think of any flaws.

Vegan Tapas option will put you in a food coma!! - Edit

Some of the best vegan food I've ever had in my nearly 30 years as a vegan - they introduced the vegan tapas option this year. Incredible dishes include hummus, paella, and crema catalina for dessert! Order the sangria - it's delicious. The show is fantastic - one of the best nights I've ever had - I wish I could go back and do it again!

Pros: Vegan Tapas!!, Incredible flamenco show, Central location on Las Ramblas

Cons: None!

Return to Barcelona Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tablao Flamenco Cordobes Barcelona closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.