Tabla

407-248-9400

5827 Caravan Ct, Orlando, Florida, USA, 32819

Serves meat, vegan options available. As with Indian restaurants, the menu includes a section of around 20 or so vegetarian main dishes. Vegans need to specify. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Sun 5:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Indo-Chinese, Non-veg

First Review by AuspiciousAmanda

won't be back - Edit

Restaurant was a nice setting. It is a buffet style setting, they had only one tray that is for vegans. There was nothing for the someone who eat clean. No fish, only one salad option, and need to have more variety on food. Need menus.

Pros: nice restaurant, setting is great especially for aparty, can feel the culture

Cons: not enough food variety, food don't taste all that great, need menus

Delicious! - Edit

I have worked near Tabla for almost 7 years and just tried it out this month. Now I'm kind of sad to have missed all those opportunities for delicious food in the last few years!! :) Tabla is EXCELLENT! While I do not consider myself an Indian food aficionado, I am pretty picky when it comes to good tastes in general. I know I will continue to visit Tabla for more great vegan options!

Return to Orlando Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tabla closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.