Ta-Ta's Pizza

• Veg-friendly
Contact 732- 846-6232

208 Hamilton St, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA, 08901

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian TAKE-OUT AND DELIVERY ONLY place with a vegan menu featuring pizzas and sandwiches made with mock meat and soy cheese. Specializes in New Brunswick style food which means lots of unusual toppings. Try the fat gore - teese vegan cheese, falafel, french fries, onions and hot sauce.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by AllysonDwyer

we used to love this place - Edit

We USED to love this place, ordered from here at least once a week.

Last night we ordered a vegan BBQ chicken pizza. They put REAL chicken on our vegan pie. I had not had animal flesh in almost 6 years prior to this experience.

A place that could make that kind of mistake should NOT advertise their vegan menu or claim to be vegan friendly.

Awful and irresponsible.

Friendly service & vegan menu! - Edit

Ta-Ta's is an excellent pizza take out place. There are no seats to eat inside and pick-up is a quick drive-by since it's on a busy corner.

They have an entire italian menu with unique pizzas, sandwiches and other snacks. They also have Rutgers-famous fat sandwiches there veganized.

They use Teese brand cheese on their pizza and it's pretty darn delicious. I'm not a fan of their subs. I suggest going with pizza.

The service here rules. The guys at the front are so friendly!

Pros: Vegan menu, uses Teese cheese

Return to New Brunswick Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ta-Ta's Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1947 times since Apr 2013.