T Jaden's Bio Frischemarkt - Winterhude

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
040-69456943

Gertigstrasse 28, Hamburg-Winterhude, Hamburg, Germany, 22303

Organic supermarket chain, offers some vegan stuff and fresh food. Soy ice cream available. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-9:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by VeggieMon

Good selection, welcoming staff - Edit

Excellent produce, a lot of it bio ("organic" to the American or non-native European), and a helpful staff, all in a pleasant, super-clean environment.

The only drag is they don't take regular credit cards. They accept your German cash card or Maestro or whatever, but no regular Visa or Mastercard. Fortunately I had enough cash to cover the trip. Also I was inadvertently double-charged for an item, which of course I didn't notice until I got home. When I went back to request a refund for the error (with receipt in hand), it was a little bit of the Spanish Inquisition, which I could have done without. Still they were pleasant enough and ended up giving me back my whole, entire 4 Euro.

I'd give it 3.5 stars, somewhere in between Fair and Very Good - that would be "good."

Pros: Nice place, good selection

Return to Hamburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has T Jaden's Bio Frischemarkt - Winterhude closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.