Sweets from the Earth

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan
647-436-2004

218 Canarctic Dr, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M3J 2P4

Wholesale nut-free bakery and head office, founded in 2002. Not open to the public but order for pick-up is possible by arrangement. Has a separate gluten-free facility as well. All vegan baked goods. Moved from previous address Mulock Ave. 2nd location at 228 Canarctic Dr.

First Review by MissDeeCanada

Heavenly Desserts - Edit

Some of the best cookies I've ever tasted, and all vegan! - The S'mores is possibly my favourite, although the double chocolate and chocolate chip varieties are very tasty too! I also tried the Apple and Cinnamon muffin, although I wasn't particularly a fan of it.

They have a lot more options that I am eager to try. I've seen them on sale out-and-about, and they have some stalls in very convenient location, reasonably priced too! I recommend picking up a cookie or two if you happen to see them!

Pros: Variety, Perfect Taste & Texture

cheese cake lovers beware... - Edit

Best ever blueberry cheesecake! Other flavours are good too, but that blueberry one is my fave.

Pros: perfect balance of cheese, fruit and crust in ever, price is comparable to all “other” cheesecakes, can freeze for emergencies and thaw perfectly

amazing desserts! - Edit

I am a huge fan on these desserts! I haven't been to the store but if you see them in your organic grocers do pick some up! I love the vegan brownies and carrot cake!

Pros: super yummy

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sweets from the Earth closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.