sweetgreen - L St

Serves meat, vegan options available. Salad restaurant chain. Could build your own salad; has tofu. Open Mon-Fri 10:30am-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by karl8704

Great place for a quick bite! - Edit

My family & I find SweetGreen an affordable restaurant with delicious, nutritious food. If we are in a hurry to get to a performance, the staff are very quick about putting together our meals so that we can eat & run. The staff are friendly & accommodating of requested changes to the meals listed on the menu board. It would be nice if this franchise could use more local food from the DC area - because the carbon footprint is high (food sourced from around the USA).

Pros: Tasty!, Creativity & variety in meal choices, Affordable; fast service

Cons: Need more local food from the DC area

A couple of good vegan choices here - Edit

We'd been to the SweetGreen in San Diego a year ago, so this wasn't a big surprise. The chain features veggie bowls topped with meats, but they do have a couple of vegan choices too. We had the tamari grain bowl seasonal special, and it was scrumptious. The organic lentil chickpea soup was also very tasty.

Pros: Lots of veggies no matter what, Seasonal specials can be good, Quick service

Cons: Restaurant chain, Nothing fancy

Return to Washington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has sweetgreen - L St closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.