sweetgreen

571-203-0082

11935 Democracy Dr, Reston, Virginia, USA, 20190

Serves meat, vegan options available. Salad chain restaurant. Order from pre-designed salad menu or build your own salad; has tofu. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by NotWorldly

amazing! - Edit

This place is adorable! Tons of vegan options and you can create your own bowl/ salad, which is what I did! Very calm and zen atmosphere- I wish I had one of these close to me, I'd go all the time! Defiantly recommend it!

Pros: tons of vegan options, housemade drinks, custom salad bowls

Lovely! - Edit

I really enjoyed my trip to SweetGreen. They have several vegan salads, and their salad of the month is often vegan, too.

1. This is sort of a fast food-ish place, so the atmosphere isn't ideal, but it's okay. It's kind of like a Chipotle inside, but smaller and cleaner.

2. I forgot to order the drink of the month (check them out online-- they look so good!), so I just got a bottled tea.

3. My husband got the misoba salad, which is Japanese-inspired and SO GOOD. I replicated it at home later. Great inspiration! I got the Chic P, which was also fantastic. The salads also come with a slice of bread, too, and it's very good.

I'm not a huge salad fan, but I find myself salivating over their salads. You can also make your own combination, of course, but try out their ideas first. They're good! I wish I didn't live so far away, or I'd visit at least monthly!

Worth trying. - Edit

Good flavor of food, large serving of greens; not enough seating, small restaurant; lack enough choices of healthful beverages and organic food. Couldn't find filtered water. Parking frequently difficult during festivals in Reston Town Center; be ready to walk from parking.

Return to Reston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has sweetgreen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.