sweetgreen

571-203-0082

11935 Democracy Dr, Reston, Virginia, USA, 20190

Serves meat, vegan options available. Salad chain restaurant. Order from pre-designed salad menu or build your own salad; has tofu. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by AnnalieseH

redemption - Edit

This location is awesome, it made up for the poor 1st experience I had at another location. The food is fresh and delicious and the dressings are clearly marked vegan! (Usually dressings are one of the hardest parts of ordering for me because it's so hard to tell by the name if they're vegan)

Pros: lots of vegan options, clearly marked vegan dressings, quick friendly service

amazing! - Edit

This place is adorable! Tons of vegan options and you can create your own bowl/ salad, which is what I did! Very calm and zen atmosphere- I wish I had one of these close to me, I'd go all the time! Defiantly recommend it!

Pros: tons of vegan options, housemade drinks, custom salad bowls

Lovely! - Edit

I really enjoyed my trip to SweetGreen. They have several vegan salads, and their salad of the month is often vegan, too.

1. This is sort of a fast food-ish place, so the atmosphere isn't ideal, but it's okay. It's kind of like a Chipotle inside, but smaller and cleaner.

2. I forgot to order the drink of the month (check them out online-- they look so good!), so I just got a bottled tea.

3. My husband got the misoba salad, which is Japanese-inspired and SO GOOD. I replicated it at home later. Great inspiration! I got the Chic P, which was also fantastic. The salads also come with a slice of bread, too, and it's very good.

I'm not a huge salad fan, but I find myself salivating over their salads. You can also make your own combination, of course, but try out their ideas first. They're good! I wish I didn't live so far away, or I'd visit at least monthly!

Mostly Vegetarian

Contributions +11

Worth trying. - Edit

Good flavor of food, large serving of greens; not enough seating, small restaurant; lack enough choices of healthful beverages and organic food. Couldn't find filtered water. Parking frequently difficult during festivals in Reston Town Center; be ready to walk from parking.

Return to Reston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has sweetgreen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.