First Review by TheCopperValkyrie

Kale Lover - Edit

Sweetgreen is my go-to when I need my fix of dark, leafy greens (like kale and arugula!) and other delicious veggies to satisfy my hunger. Their ingredients are always fresh, and I like that you can create your own salads. They also offer vegan toppings and dressings, which is a huge plus in my book!

Pros: Vegan toppings (e.g., tofu) & salad dressings, Make-your-own salad, Order ahead

Cons: Credit cards only--no cash

first time experience - Edit

I want to start by saying I'm giving 3 stars for the food. I had a custom build salad and they have lots of options to choose from. However, I got to the start of the line with no one behind me and let the girl know I've never been there please bare with me, we got most of the way through the line she asked what salad dressing I wanted, I asked which were vegan, she pointed to the sign and said they're marked, only problem is that there was a woman standing in front of it so I could not see and then the girl abandoned me, just after I was able to see and picked a dressing out. As I stated the dressing she was walking away and another employee came over and asked what "this" was, referring to my bowl, the girl helping my bf right behind me said she had no idea, meanwhile I'm standing there saying it was mine and I wanted the miso dressing as I hadn't gotten dressing yet, he started mixing it and asked what kind of dressing was on it to which I was rather frustrated in having to repeat myself after saying several times. The drinks are also not my favorite, I'd prefer water, but another good thing is that everything is compostable.

Pros: lots of options, dressings clearly marked vegan, fresh

Cons: poor customer service :( , bad first experience

Return to Fairfax Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has sweetgreen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.