• sweetgreen

Salad bar
Delivery
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain of quick-service salad bar restaurants originating from Washington DC where its first outlet was est. in 2007. Order at the counter from the pre-designed menu of salads, or build your own. Has tofu for add-in or as substitution for meat plus other fillings like nuts, seeds, cabbage, onion, corn, and cucumber. Ask for vegan dressing. Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-10:00pm.

Venue map for sweetgreen
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by mszmyt

XOXO

Points +1760

05 Nov 2021

Eat your greens

Best salad chain restaurant in the US. Period.

mszmyt

Points +223

15 Feb 2019

Spicy Thai Salad

I ordered the Spicy Thai Salad which was absolutely delicious! It came with roasted sesame tofu, raw corn, cucumbers, shredded cabbage, basil, cilantro, spicy sunflower seeds, organic arugula, chopped romaine, lime squeeze, and a creamy spicy cashew dressing. It was just the right amount of spice for my liking and appreciated that you could customize this salad (and all of their other options). I wouldn't mind getting this exact meal again, although I'd like to try out some of their other vegan options as well.

Unfortunately for our group of three, there was not enough sitting at 1 pm so we had to eat in our car.

Pros: customizable menu, various vegan options, fresh ingredients

Cons: limited seating