sweetgreen - Wilson Blvd

( 1 review )
703-522-2016

4075 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, Virginia, USA, 22217

Serves meat, vegan options available. Salad chain restaurant. Order from pre-designed salad menu or build your own salad. Has tofu for add-in or as substitution for meat. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by kenvegan

Fresh Ingredients / Ordinary Salads - Edit

I was craving fresh salad for lunch, so I headed over to Sweetgreen. I love that the restaurant lists on a blackboard on the wall the local farms where each salad item comes from.

Like several salad restaurants in Los Angeles, I chose the type of greens I wanted, and got to choose the other ingredients in the salads. The ingredients were fresh, but I felt that the dressing was lacking flavor, and felt the salad was also quite small considering the price of around eight dollars. I think that the salad toppings aren't particularly exciting either. I was expecting more overall. My friend felt the same way about their salad dressings.

I would recommend that this restaurant has cards on the tables where people can rate their dressings and suggest improvements.

Although I feel I can make a much better salad at home, it is nice to have the convenience of getting a fast and fresh salad just across from the Ballston Mall.

Pros: Fresh ingredients, Local ingredients, Clean looking restaurant

Cons: Bland salad dressing, Not particularly tasty ingredients

Return to Arlington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has sweetgreen - Wilson Blvd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.